Our disciplined disposition strategy focuses on well-located, institutional quality assets within desirable markets. This includes careful market monitoring of the transaction and capital markets, conducting a hold-sell analysis of each property on a quarterly basis, and maintaining investment objectives throughout the marketing process. With these principles, we’re able to successfully manage the disposition process from brokerage selection to closing—and account for every stage along the way to ensure a seamless experience.
Methods of Disposition
One of our objectives is to seek enhanced risk-adjusted returns through our disposition strategy. The methods through which we accomplish this include:
- Cash sale
- Installment sale
- Tax deferred 1031 exchange
- Conversion of real estate interests into securities (umbrella partnership REIT transactions)
- Sale of a partial interest
- Buy-sell transactions with partners
- Reverse mergers with public companies
These methods of disposition allow us to appeal to a wider range of potential buyers, ensuring that our assets have greater liquidity than those of other firms.